Monday, July 2, 2007

Been actually, y'know, playing.

Druid alt us up to 35. Pally main is up to 68. I need to level up a -something- (probably DPS) so that I can go on a guild VC run in a week or two. (Our guild only has about seven actual humans in it, so running VC all together is kind of a tradition. As one of the senior members, I'd really like to go.) I feel as if I should -not- do the shadow priest thing if I can help it; out guild has a jillion low-to-40's shadow priests. I have a level 12 hunter serving as a bank character; might just roll with that.

1 comment:

Sylvina Solaris said...

Well, most Shadow Priests unspec from it and into a healing position at 70. However, go figure that they're more needed in raids as Shadow instead of healers.

Side-Note: I like the new color scheme.